PA to the Directors
- Provide full administrative support to the team;
- Manage Directors’ electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary;
- Manage Directors’ travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation);
- Assist Directors and Communications Manager in event coordination;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Manage mail and courier items;
- Assist in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events;
- Manage and maintain the filing and document control system for all projects and administration documentation;
- Prepare and issue job quotes;
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and third-parties;
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects, and activities as and when required.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at Senior Management level;
- ‘O’ Level in Maltese and English;
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to organise and plan own work;
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Send your CV and cover letter by Friday 6th March 2020.