Senior Brand Designer
We are seeking a Senior Brand Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can be inspired from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants must have previous experience.
- Creation of: Brand concepts and guidelines; Communications Templates, Stationery, Captions (Presentations, Social Media, Online Adverts); Corporate templates.
- Producing finished design work for Print, Animations, Merchandise, Branded Material.
- Actively participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Liaise with clients to deliver executions required.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 4 years+ of experience with a Marketing or Creative agency; working on corporate identities, guideline documents and executions.
- Knows how to us Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, have a flexible approach to work, and enjoy working with other team members. Previous agency experience is considered an asset.
Applications will only be accepted by email. Kindly send your email and portfolio to [email protected] by Wednesday 22nd June 2022.