We are seeking a Communications Executive to support our communications strategies and marketing campaign implementation for a number of clients. Primary job duties involve communications management and social media content writing for a number of clients. The right candidate must have excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
The Communications Executive’s responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of key clients, the development of communications plans and overseeing the monthly execution of such plans in a timely manner.
- Developing ideas for social media campaigns in line with the clients’ plans and writing creative content for different social media platforms.
- Working with in-house designers to oversee the execution of the communication plans.
- Writing content in both Maltese and English for social media, reports and PR.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Commerce, Communications or Marketing and relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent Maltese and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a marketing, advertising, corporate, client management role.
- Strong computer, social media and presentation skills.
- Must provide examples of previous communications and social media projects.
Applications will only be accepted by email – [email protected].
Closing date for applications: 12th February 2023.