We are urgently seeking a Communications Manager to support our communications strategies and marketing campaign implementations for a wide range of clients. Primary job duties involve a variety of communications skills (verbal, written, multimedia, etc.) to support corporate and client objectives.
The Communications Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for key clients, to develop communications and marketing annual plans and to oversee the monthly execution of such plans in a timely manner.
- Supervise the development of corporate and program materials and electronic media for clients. This will include communication and PR campaigns, presentations, events, all manners of collateral, and other tools to ensure appropriate messaging and brand strategy are effectively executed.
- Supports the business development function of the organization in the submission of proposals and related content and tools (concepts, graphics, logos, etc.), and participates in ongoing brand development and marketing of new offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Communications Manager Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Commerce, Communications, Marketing, or Graphic Design is highly preferred and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent Maltese and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a marketing, advertising, design or corporate communications role.
- Strong computer and presentation skills, including the MS Office suite required.
- Must provide examples of previous marketing campaigns and social media efforts.
Closing date for applications: 14th April 2022